Terms of Service
1. Products and Services for Personal Use
The products and services available on our website, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
2. Accuracy of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on our website. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on our website are accurate, complete, current, or error-free.
3. Intellectual Property
All information and content available on our website and its look and feel, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof, is the property of Lydia E Diaz, Editor, our partners or licensors, and is protected by United States and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
4. Limited Licenses
We grant you a limited, recoverable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home of our website for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our website
(1) may link to, but not replicate, and an/or all of our content;
(2) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products;
(3) may not misrepresent its relationship with us;
(4) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages;
(5) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; and
(6) may not link to any page of our website other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, ask that you remove any link to our website, and upon receipt of such a request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking. Any unauthorized use by you of our website or any and/or all of our content automatically terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.